M.A. in Educational Technology Application
Master of Arts in Educational Technology Admission Information
- Minimum Requirements: Eligibility for regular admission into the program includes completion of a bachelor's degree and a 3.0 (B) undergraduate grade point average or better.
- Residency Information: Students seeking a master's degree must fulfill the residency requirement by completing at least one-half of the degree in courses offered by the UM-Dearborn.
- International Students: Please visit the International Affairs Graduate Admissions page for additional admission requirements.
To be considered for admission to the Master of Arts in Educational Technology Program, applicants must submit:
- Three letter of recommendation forms, along with three letters of recommendation. Letters of recommendation must be written on official letterhead and returned with the letter of recommendation form.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Transcripts must be sent directly from the college/university to be considered official.
- “Hand carried” or “Issued to Student” or faxed transcripts will not be accepted.
- The bachelor’s degree must be posted to the final undergraduate transcript.
- $60 non-refundable application fee
- A completed Application (complete an online application or print and mail a paper copy)
- Online Application: Click here to view the instructions for completing an online application. A credit card will be required for the application fee.
- Paper Application: Print an Application Form and mail it along with other requirements (include a check or money order payable to the University of Michigan-Dearborn for the application fee) to:
The University of Michigan-Dearborn
School of Education, Room 262 FCS
19000 Hubbard Drive
Dearborn, Michigan 48126